Annual Church Potluck Picnic
August 20 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Sunday, August 20, 5-7 p.m., Titlow Park. Mark your calendars for our annual IPC potluck picnic: An evening of good food, camaraderie, games and singing. Bring a dish to share (main dish, side, bread, salad…) before a few games, then singing and s’mores around a bonfire. IPC will provide lemonade and water, s’more fixings and tableware. Please bring your own serving utensils. Help is needed to set up, bring games, play guitar for a sing-along, check in food and clean up. Contact Chellis Jensen for more info or offer to help. 253.759.9348.
Thank you to those who have stepped up and volunteered – still need more!
- Wood for fire and ‘S”mores ingredients taken care of: Priscilla Taylor and Lynette Claire-Woldt
- Chuck Jensen needs lots of help with : set-up tables and coolers for lemonade and water.
- Chellis Swenson Jensen: Song Fest – come prepared for some fun singing!! Need a guitar player…
- Games: everyone…bring any outdoor games you would like to share.
- Volunteers to stay for cleanup are needed!