- This event has passed.
Community Circle Inspiration Resource
You DO NOT need to use all or any of this. You can pick or choose or use it for inspiration for something else or take it in a completely different direction. Your groups are all meeting in different ways. Some via phone calls or texts, some via email, and some through virtual meetings. So, use this as is helpful. The main goal of these groups is connection and sense of community. If these resources help you have a deeper and more fruitful conversation or sharing – then great. New information will be added by Wednesday. Pastor Tad Monroe
October 21, 2020
1. In the poem Nye shares some of “her” wisdom. If you were to share some of your wisdom with others what would it be?
2. Confucius says we can attain wisdom in three ways: reflection, imitation, and experience. How have you learned your wisdom? What has most often been your teacher – reflection, imitation, or experience?
3. In Proverbs three God and/or Wisdom are talked about as a “teacher”. How has God or your understanding of the divine taught you? What have they taught you?
4. Who is someone else who has been a great “teacher” to you? Tell that story? What did you learn and how?
5. In Proverbs 3 it seems that having wisdom has way more to do with how we are and what we do then it has to do with what what we know. How do you understand the relationship between being, doing, and knowing?