1. Registration Fee: A yearly registration fee of $50.00 is payable at the time of registration and is non-refundable. Please make checks payable to Prime Time.
2. Holiday Policy: The center will not be open for Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Spring Break, Memorial Day Break, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Break and Winter Break.
3. Emergency Policy: In the event of an emergency at Prime Time, parents will be notified by telephone to come pick up their children. Once notified, parents will have 30 minutes, unless otherwise arranged, to come pick up their children before penalties are assessed. This is for the protection of the children and the staff.
4. Sick Child Policy: If a child is sick, i.e. fever, sore throat, throwing up, pink eye, etc., he/she will not be allowed to attend Prime Time and parents are responsible for making alternative plans. Parents may be called to pick up sick children.
5. Meals and Snack Policy: Breakfast and snacks are provided daily. Breakfast service ends at 7:45 a.m. sharp. Students coming after that time will not receive breakfast. Parents are responsible for notifying the staff of any food allergies their children may have.
6. Plan Change/Withdrawing Policy: Parents must give the Director two weeks notice in writing before changing tuition plan or withdrawing from the center. If notice is not given, the parent will be subject to current tuition rates or the center’s withdrawal policy fee of $200.
7. Sign In/Out Policy: Only people authorized in writing by the parent or guardian will be allowed to sign in/out a child from Prime Time. Siblings under the age of 16 are not allowed to sign out students.
8. Payment Policy: Base tuition is automatically deducted from a parent’s account on the 5th of the month. Any additional tuition from the previous month is due by the 5th of the month. Any tuition paid after the 5th will be assessed a late fee of $25. If a payment is not received by the 20th, the child will be un-enrolled from Prime Time and will only be allowed to return after the parent brings the account current. Prime Time reserves the right to charge a $25.00 NSF fee and a $25 late fee for any bank returned payments.
9. Absences: If your child will not attend Prime Time on a scheduled day, call Prime Time by 3:00 p.m. at (253)627-2616 to let us know. This lets us know not to pick up your student from school and allows us to plan appropriately. Prime Time may charge a $10 non-notification fee if a student is scheduled to come, does not check in after school and no phone call was received. Prime Time may charge a $15 pick-up fee if a student does not check in by 3:40 p.m. and requires a staff member to go back to school for pick up.
10. Pick-up Policy: Prime Time closes at 6:30 p.m. Students picked up later than 6:30 p.m. will be charged a late fee of $1 per minute.
11. Tuition Fees: Prime Time works hard to offer a high quality program at affordable rates. Tuition is based on 180 day school year and not prorated for partial months. To maintain standards, tuition is subject to an increase yearly.